Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DLC Unlockable in FU2!!!

Ok, I came across a thread on the LucasArts forums with an interesting little tidbit...

Apparently, someone managed to unlock a few DLC for the PC version of Force Unleashed 2. In it are the Maulkiller costume, Deak Starkiller (Daddy??), Silver Lightsaber (Lightsaber xtra damage), Yellow Lightsaber (All attacks xtra damage), and five new Challenges.The vast majority of that content is not even available to console players, and LA, being lazy, actually included the data in the PC version to be unlocked later!

I can't link you to any of the unlocker programs because of ToS, but if you google it, you will find threads for it elsewhere with links and instructions. I noticed that my loading time was significantly longer (used to be about 15-20 seconds tops, now it's about a minute), but I feel it's worth it.

18 comments:

  1. Wow way to go Lucas Arts...

    The DLC for the console versions better end up being discounted or free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love DLC for games, it encourages people to buy and keep games because you never know when something else will be released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha thats what they get for being lazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when companies are lazy and have DLC just be unlock codes for content on the disc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like DLCs, but I hate it when it's a code to unlock something that should be included in the game...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bioshock 2 did that. DLC on the original disc, but you needed a code to unlock it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the update.
    DLC's are good, but depends on whether they cost or not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. get this game (christmas) but thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly rancour, as much as I enjoy this game, it just isn't worth the price tag. If you got the PC rig to pull it off, I would probably tell you about a "russian" version of the game you can get digitally, but it wasn't heard from me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need to be more of a gamer... its so hard to find time anymore, but i still love reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i loveee your blog,,visit mine..

    ReplyDelete
  12. As I am son and servant to your will. Supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol... Lucasarts fails so hard these days.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Virtue preserved from fell destructions blast, Following!

    ReplyDelete